1. Lock doors of rooms that are messy. Of course, don’t lock the bathroom door.
2. Have duct tape and masking tape available to make repairs. You’ll be surprised what can be fixed quickly with one of those.
3. Can’t get dishes, pots and pans washed and put away? Put them in the oven, clothes dryer, washing machine or freezer.
4. Only dust around items. Don’t lift anything.
5. Only vacuum where people walk. That’s where the dirt is.
6. Don’t clean showers. No one goes in there. Put a plant in the shower to hide any dirt.
Please share other tips you use to have peace during the holidays.